Cube’s Versatility Showcased at the British Grand Prix
The Cube International group is well known for bringing unique, forward-thinking and game-changing concepts to the sports event, sports retail and modular building industries. Passionate, driven and highly skilled, our talented teams, experts in their field, are at the forefront of their industries, working with some of the leading brands in the sporting world. Our collaborative spirit enables us to not only work closely with each other, but with our partners and clients too. We build long and trusted partnerships and offer a unique, one-stop, holistic solution to major events worldwide.
Maximising the contribution of our expert group of companies, in event services, sports retail and infrastructure, is at the heart of the Cube International group. We provide expertise and services across all disciplines, as demonstrated at the British Grand Prix.
OUR SCOPE OF WORK AT THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX
- A VIP shopping experience for Aston Martin Cognizant F1 team’s fans and guests
- An online POS for fans & guests wishing to place online orders
- A boutique modular pop up shop at Aston Martin F1’s HQ
- 400 Tensile Barriers for Silverstone Circuit
- Covid Admin Facilities for Do & Co staff
- A modular portable Cap Store for official merchandiser, Stichd
Through Cube International, rights holder, brands, events and properties have access to a wide variety of event services and products provided by its expert group of companies, including:
- Cube Partnership, the sports retail, ecommerce, licensing and merchandising experts
- Cube Modular, an innovative modular building provider and exclusive international sporting events rights holder of sustainable Continest containers
- Cube Management, the group’s world-renowned event management and event services company
The Cube International group provides the sports, events, ecommerce, retail and modular portable building industries with innovative, end-to-end, award-winning solutions.