Cube takes a look back at its European ‘Summer of Sport’ Event Structures
This weekend will see the final of the UEFA Nations League, taking place in Italy, signal the end of our ‘summer of sport’.
Providing rapidly-deployed modular portable buildings for use at events in a timely, sustainable and customer-focused manner is what our Cube Modular and Cube Management divisions are known for, and this summer was no exception. The Cube team has been involved in some of the biggest events this year, including EURO2020, UEFA Europa League Final, British Grand Prix, Formula E Grand Prix, the Commonwealth Games 1YTG event, and Sail GP in Plymouth, to name but a few. From retail and merchandising units to accreditation and admin centres, we’ve provided event infrastructure at global events throughout the last few months.
Utilising a host of different units, including Continest’s evironmentally friendly foldable containers, the world’s most sustainable portable building solution, as well as kiosks, flat pack units and hand sanitiser stations, we have delivered, built, jointed and installed a plethora of structures at venues across Europe.
The team at Cube Modular and Cube Management are well known for their market-leading portable building, accommodation and event infrastructure solutions. In addition, our creative designs, great customer service and rapid response are also renowned. How Cube brings its vision, ‘to reimagine, transform and elevate global sports events’, to the sports industry can be summarised as follows:
- Minimal transport – we offer an environmentally-friendly, sustainable solution, delivering multiple units of our foldable containers on just one truck, saving our clients and partners up to 80% on transport costs and carbon emissions
- Rapid deployment – the Cube team offers the fastest service in the portable building industry, with minimal lead times
- Top quality engineering – award-winning, multifunctional modular portable buildings
- Customisable solution – all units are tailored to our clients’ needs, including branding, layout and unit design
- Tech support – our creative design team are on hand to create the perfect portable building solution, both inside and out
- Customer service – we offer a best-in-class, 24/7 customer service
- Global event experience – our team is highly experienced, working with some of the most iconic brands and events across the globe.
The Cube International group provides the sports, events, ecommerce, retail and modular portable building industries with innovative, end-to-end, award-winning solutions.