Cube International is a young and dynamic group of integrated companies bringing unique, forward-thinking and game-changing concepts to the sports event, sports retail and modular building industries.
The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality. We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a role where they can materially influence the performance of the business.
About Cube Partnership
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Partnership is an expert sports retail, ecommerce, licensing and merchandise business. The company works with sports organisations, rights holders, teams and events to create exceptional retail, licensing & merchandise experiences for spectators and fans across the globe.
Cube Partnership is inclusive, collaborative and, working in partnership with clients, fully immerses itself into their culture, ensuring that their objectives are at the heart of everything they do.
JOB TITLE: Wholesale Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Product & Licensing
LOCATION: Manchester, UK
SALARY: Subject to experience
Due to Cube Partnership’s rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen to head up our Wholesale function. The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading our wholesale channel across our growing portfolio of licensed sports businesses.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to build projects from the ground up, allowing you to make your mark on our thriving business. The successful candidate will be expected to establish ways-of-working, relationships, processes and best-practices.
- Ownership of wholesale revenue, gross margin and net profit across the business
- Set annual wholesale budgets
- Manage sales and stock to ensure maximum sell-through
- Work with product team to create wholesale product assortment
- Work with Business Directors and suppliers to identify targets and go-to-market strategy
- Work with Business Directors to sell-in dual-branded product to partners and sponsors
- Co-ordinate all suppliers and customers to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Manage product approvals with suppliers, customers and partners
- Co-ordinate marketing support with customers and partners
- Oversee sales process including purchase orders and administration
- Co-ordinate fulfilment of orders with logistics team
- Manage the online wholesale platform
- Coordinate samples and photography
- Provide relevant information to the product administration team
- Put the relevant processes and administration in place
- 5+ years’ experience in buying and/or merchandising
- Ability to work in a young company, building structures and processes through rapid growth
- Flexible approach to responsibilities and workload – willingness to collaborate with other teams to get the job done
- Ability to establish robust processes across the business which allow everyone to work efficiently
- A great team-player with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Highly analytical
- High competence in Microsoft Excel and ability to adapt to new software
- Self-starter prepared to work on own initiative
- Flexible working schedule, with periodic weekend work and overnight stays
- Prepared to spend time on-the-road at key event times
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lily Evans at email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for an exciting challenge in a dynamic environment