Social Media & Marketing Manager
Women’s Sports Alliance
JOB TITLE: Social Media & Marketing Manager
REPORTING TO: WSA Managing Director
LOCATION: Manchester, Worcester or London, UK (location subject to suitability for candidate)
SALARY: up to £25k (subject to experience) with benefits
- Full time, permanent role
- Typically Mon- Fri, based on 40hr working week
- Option to be flexible to allow for out-of-hours work where necessary
- Hybrid model of 3 working days from home, 2 working days from the office
The WSA is looking for a creative and motivated Social Media & Marketing Manager. The role will involve working closely with the WSA team, in particular its Founder and MD, Jordan Guard.
Cube International is a dynamic group of integrated companies bringing unique, forward-thinking, and game-changing concepts to the sports, event, retail, ecommerce and modular building industries.
The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events, including the Aston Martin Cognizant F1 team, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, Solheim Cup, World Athletics and Rugby League World Cup and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences, and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality. Cube’s philosophy to ‘reimagine, empower and activate’ is instilled within the whole of the group.
We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills, are creative and ambitious, and will thrive in a role where they can make a real difference to the performance of the business.
About the Women’s Sports Alliance
The Women’s Sports Alliance is a global story telling community platform designed to celebrate women’s sport and inspire the next generation of talent in women’s sport.
Working within the WSA, you will:
- Become part of the fastest growing women’s sports community platform in the world
- Spearhead and manage the WSA’s content on all its social media platforms
- Work with women’s sports professionals and global brands
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Join the dynamic, rapidly expanding, Cube International group of companies
- Manage WSA’s set of social media accounts
- Manage WSA’s content, social media, campaign & marketing calendar
- Organise, file and publish/post WSA’s creative content files
- Clip, trim, combine and re-size already produced content for purpose
- Manage WSA’s creative website content
- Analyse and report on social media performance
- Social Media or Marketing degree (or similar)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro & Illustrator
- 3+ years experience of managing Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn accounts with 5k+ followers
- Able to produce and analyse reporting docs
- Able to follow creative instruction and briefs
- Website editing experience (non-coding)
- Creative individual that thinks outside the box
- Knowledge of the sports industry
- Social media algorithm knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of publishing social ads
- Experience of running successful digital marketing campaigns
How To Apply
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com using the subject ‘SMMM Application: [Your Name]’:
1. CV (.pdf document) stating your contact information, educational qualifications, relevant work experience and hobbies
2. Covering Letter (within the email body) explaining why you think you would be great for the job
3. One Page (.pdf document) with evidence of (5k+ followers) social media accounts that you manage/recently managed
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.