Sales Executive, Merchandising Units
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: Cube Modular’s MD
LOCATION: Upton upon Severn, Worcester (some flexibility on travel required)
SALARY: Subject to experience
Due to the Cube International Group’s rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen to join our Cube Modular Sales Team.
As part of a young, fast-growing business, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to help develop our business selling merchandising units and kiosks.
Cube International is a young and dynamic group of integrated companies bringing unique, forward-thinking and game-changing concepts to the sports event, sports retail and modular building industries.
The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality. We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a role where they can materially influence the performance of the business.
About Cube Modular
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Modular is a specialist designer and manufacturer of modular portable buildings.
The company operates an exclusive licence to sell unique and innovative foldable containers, which reduce both logistical costs and carbon emissions, and manufactures entirely bespoke units for maximum design and operational flexibility.
Market-leading and award-winning, our portable buildings are designed to create powerful impact wherever they are deployed. We deliver portable building solutions for the sports, event, retail, festival and construction industries.
We offer a new way of thinking about the modular portable building industry. A fresh approach, a commitment to real partnerships and to delivering the highest level of service for our partners.
We look to offer solutions that are more creative, more engaging, more cost-effective and more environmentally conscious.
Talented, driven and highly skilled, our team of experts is at the forefront of the industry, working with some of the world’s leading companies and brands. Known for our meticulous planning and attention to detail, our can-do mentality and professionalism, we work in a most collaborative way and pride ourselves on building long and trusted partnerships with our clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Record sales and order information, entering information into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Teams and Office software an advantage
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lynn McGrath at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.