JOB TITLE: Merchandising Assistant
REPORTING TO: Merchandising Manager
LOCATION: Manchester, UK (some flexibility on travel required)
SALARY: Subject to experience
Due to Cube Partnership’s rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen to join our Merchandising team.
As Cube Partnership is an omni-channel business, the successful candidate will be required to work across e-commerce, retail, events & wholesale.
As part of a young, fast-growing business, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to build a project from the ground up, allowing you to make your mark on the business. The successful candidate will be expected to establish ways-of-working, relationships, processes and best-practices.
Cube International is a young and dynamic group of integrated companies bringing unique, forward-thinking and game-changing concepts to the sports event, sports retail and modular building industries.
The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality. We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a role where they can materially influence the performance of the business.
About Cube Partnership
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Partnership is an expert sports retail, ecommerce, licensing and merchandise business. The company works with sports organisations, rights holders, teams and events to create exceptional retail, licensing & merchandise experiences for spectators and fans across the globe.
Cube Partnership is inclusive, collaborative and, working in partnership with clients, fully immerses itself into their culture, ensuring that their objectives are at the heart of everything they do.
We offer a new way of thinking about sports retail. A fresh approach. A commitment to real partnership and collaboration and to delivering the highest level of return for our partners.
Cube’s hugely experienced team of sports retail and licensing professionals work with some of the leading names in the international sporting world, including Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, Rugby League World Cup 2021, Aston Martin Formula One Team, Ospreys Rugby and the Solheim Cup 2023.
We are known for our imaginative approach and creativity, our can-do attitude and determination to get the job done well, and for creating exceptional retail experiences for our customers’ stakeholders and fans.
- Assisting the Merchandising team with the set-up phase of products
- Liaising with suppliers for product information
- Processing of purchase orders on internal systems and with the finance department
- Liaising with the Ecommerce team during product launches
- Assigning barcodes and SKU codes to new products
- Maintaining new and existing product details to facilitate the speedy despatch of customer orders
- Assisting the events retail team with product selections and system transfers
- Assisting the Merchandising Manager with partner and sponsors orders
- Reconciliation of delivered purchase orders
- Weekly site reviews across our partners
- Action all the required processes throughout the product lifecycle from price amends to termination
- Attend warehouses and events as required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads across numerous partners and departments
- Numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter prepared to own processes and develop them as you see fit
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to coordinate between functions
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel would be advantageous
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lynn McGrath at email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.