Head of E-Commerce
Cube International is a young and dynamic group of integrated companies bringing unique, forward-thinking and game-changing concepts to the sports event, sports retail and modular building industries.
The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality. We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a role where they can materially influence the performance of the business.
About Cube Partnership
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Partnership is an expert sports retail, ecommerce, licensing and merchandise business. The company works with sports organisations, rights holders, teams and events to create exceptional retail, licensing & merchandise experiences for spectators and fans across the globe.
Cube Partnership is inclusive, collaborative and, working in partnership with clients, fully immerses itself into their culture, ensuring that their objectives are at the heart of everything they do.
We offer a new way of thinking about sports retail. A fresh approach. A commitment to real partnership and collaboration and to delivering the highest level of return for our partners. Cube’s hugely experienced team of sports retail and licensing professionals work with some of the leading names in the international sporting world, including Aston Martin F1, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, a PRO14 Rugby Club and the Rugby League World Cup 2021.
We are known for our imaginative approach and creativity, our can-do attitude and determination to get the job done well, and for creating exceptional retail experiences for our customers’ stakeholders and fans.
JOB TITLE: Head of E-Commerce
REPORTING TO: Technology Director
LOCATION: Manchester, UK
SALARY: Up to £70k, subject to experience
Due to Cube Partnership’s rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Head of E-Commerce to join our team. Joining a young company, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the rapid growth of our e-commerce business.
The individual will be expected to have overall leadership of the e-commerce front end business. The Head of E-Commerce is a critical addition to the team, working closely with the wider team to build and execute a growth strategy to deliver revenue, customer growth, conversion and traffic. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up at an early stage.
Who are you? You are a passionate, analytical, hardworking pro. You love digital channels and you enjoy running offline media too. You are comfortable in channels like Organic/Paid Social, Affiliate, Display, Video, Promoted Content, Organic/Paid Search, Email, TV Ads, Print Mailers, and more. You know how to scale winning channels and quickly kill off campaigns that aren’t showing traction. You also have experience building a brand and community.
- Overall direction of the e-commerce business
- Revenue, Traffic, Conversion and Customer Growth will be the key measures of performance
- Own all paid and organic marketing channels, focusing on efficiency and customer growth
- Build a social strategy to engage and learn from existing and potential customers
- Manage performance marketing P&L and optimise daily media spend based on well-reasoned and data-driven attribution
- Continually analyse performance and recommend strategic and tactical changes to drive ROI
- Produce weekly reporting against budgets and KPIs
- Build creative tests around new product features, placements, landing pages and audiences to optimise conversion
- Identify new channels to test that have scale and align with performance and metrics
- Manage the CRM and build campaigns that delivers Customer Growth
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and produce creative assets for ad campaign
- Build and scale a best-in-class marketing team
- 5+ years of e-commerce/growth marketing experience
- Strong analytical and Excel skills, with attention to detail
- Flexible approach to responsibilities and workload – willing to collaborate with other teams to get the job done
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
- A great team-player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to think strategically but also able to roll sleeves up and ‘get their hands dirty’
- Flexible working schedule
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lily Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for a new challenge in a dynamic environment