BUT THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Cube International is a young and dynamic group of integrated companies bringing unique, forward-thinking and game-changing concepts to the sports event, sports retail and modular building industries.
The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality. We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills and thrive in a role where they can materially influence the performance of the business.
About Cube Partnership
Part of the Cube International group, Cube Partnership is an expert sports retail, ecommerce, licensing and merchandise business. The company works with sports organisations, rights holders, teams and events to create exceptional retail, licensing & merchandise experiences for spectators and fans across the globe.
Cube Partnership is inclusive, collaborative and, working in partnership with clients, fully immerses itself into their culture, ensuring that their objectives are at the heart of everything they do.
We offer a new way of thinking about sports retail. A fresh approach. A commitment to real partnership and collaboration and to delivering the highest level of return for our partners. Cube’s hugely experienced team of sports retail and licensing professionals work with some of the leading names in the international sporting world, including Aston Martin F1, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, a PRO14 Rugby Club and the Rugby League World Cup 2021.
We are known for our imaginative approach and creativity, our can-do attitude and determination to get the job done well, and for creating exceptional retail experiences for our customers’ stakeholders and fans.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Merchandiser
REPORTING TO: Merchandising Manager
LOCATION: Manchester, UK (some flexibility on travel required)
SALARY: Subject to experience
Due to Cube Partnership’s rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen to join our Merchandising team.
As Cube Partnership is an omni-channel business, the successful candidate will be required to work across e-commerce, retail, events & wholesale.
As part of a young, fast-growing business, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to build a project from the ground up, allowing you to make your mark on the business. The successful candidate will be expected to establish ways-of-working, relationships, processes and best-practices.
- Support Merchandising department by producing accurate and timely historical data and analysis reports
- Responsible for maintaining system and reporting accuracy with regular housekeeping
- Manage the creation of new products into the business with the e-commerce team
- Assist the Merchandising Manager with stock allocations during event periods
- For retail and events, ensure that all product is setup within the EPOS system and scans correctly
- Generating reports and working with suppliers on delivery performance
- Reviewing OOS data in conjunction with sales and replenishment levels
- Updating the WSSI with accurate information
- Work with Merchandising Manager and suppliers to place buys
- Undertake any other duties and/or responsibilities as may reasonably be required by management from time to time
- You may also be required from time to time to work additional hours including but not limited to providing support around events and hot markets. This may involve weekend and late-night working
- 2+ years’ experience in buying and/or merchandising
- Ideally, experience of working across retail, e-commerce, events and wholesale
- Ability to work in a young company, building structures and processes through rapid growth
- Flexible approach to responsibilities and workload. Willing to collaborate with other teams to get the job done
- Ability to establish robust processes across the business that allows everyone to work efficiently
- A great team-player with a can-do, positive attitude
- Extremely numerate
- Highly analytical
- Very comfortable with Microsoft Excel and able to adapt to new software
- A self-starter prepared to work on own initiative
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lily Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.