The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events, including the Aston Martin Cognizant F1 team, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and Rugby League World Cup 2021, and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality, and our philosophy, to ‘reimagine, empower and activate’, is instilled within the whole of the group.
We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills, are creative and ambitious, and will thrive in a role where they can make a real difference to the performance of the business.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Accountant
LOCATION: Cube’s HQ, Ledbury, UK
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (Mon-Fri)
SALARY: up to £25k, subject to qualifications and experience
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Account to support our Chief Financial Officer.
The role is ideally suited for an accounting technician or part-qualified accountant and offers a real opportunity to engage, embrace and work within a progressive, dynamic and forward-thinking company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Production of regular weekly financial reporting
- Assistance in the production of monthly management accounts and information
- Assistance with production of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of daily cash flow forecast
- Maintenance of monthly balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Processing of journal entries
- Supervisory role on A/R and A/P
- Production of ad hoc financial analyses and reports
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Accounting technician or part qualified accountant
- Experienced with MS office, especially excel
- Experience of Xero financial system would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lily Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This is a great opportunity to work within the financial department of a fast-growing and dynamic sports organisation