The Cube group, a team of professionals with global industry-leading experience, works with some of the world’s most iconic sports brands and events, including the Aston Martin Cognizant F1 team, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and Rugby League World Cup 2021, and is widely respected for delivering outstanding solutions, experiences and results.
At Cube, we are fully committed to empowering a team which strives to exceed partner expectations through teamwork, experience, creativity and a positive can-do mentality, and our philosophy, to ‘reimagine, empower and activate’, is instilled within the whole of the group.
We would therefore like to hear from candidates who engage well with others, have exceptional communication skills, are creative and ambitious, and will thrive in a role where they can make a real difference to the performance of the business.
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant
LOCATION: Cube’s HQ, Ledbury, UK
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (Mon-Fri)
SALARY: up to £20k, subject to qualifications and experience
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support our Financial Department.
The role offers a real opportunity to engage, embrace and work within a progressive, dynamic and forward-thinking company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Issuing, processing and reconciling sales invoices and receipts
- Matching and processing supplier invoices, and related payments
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
- Reconciliation of ecommerce sales orders and receipts
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Bank and card reconciliations
- Updating cash flow analysis
- Collect and enter data for financial analyses and reports
- Checking and processing staff expense claims
- Experienced with MS office, especially excel
- Experience of Xero financial system would be beneficial
- High level of attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, together with a covering letter, to Lily Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This is a great opportunity to work within the financial department of a fast-growing and dynamic sports organisation